Having passed Diploma Course in Engineering and Technology with at least 45% marks(40% marks in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an AICTE or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent;
Having passed B.Sc. Degree from a UGC recognized University with at least 45% marks(40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) and passed HSC with Mathematics as a subject.
Provided that students belonging to this category shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Program along with second year subjects.
Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- All Candidates
- S.S.C. (Std.X) mark sheet.
- Diploma Final Year mark sheet /B.Sc. Mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of the Indian Nationality of the candidate.
- Leaving Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
2. S.C. / S.T. (In addition to the documents mentioned in Sr. No. 1)
- Caste certificate
- Caste/Tribe validity certificate*
- Income certificate
3. VJ/ DT-NT(A)/ NT(B) / NT(C) / NT(D) /O.B.C/ SBC/SEBC
(In addition to the documents mentioned in Sr. No. 1 & 2)
Non creamy layer certificate @ valid upto 31st March 2021.